Another day, another sale! I’m back to share with you my recent Shopbop sale finds. See items you love? Hurry to Shopbop and add your favs to your cart before they run out of stock! Some of my favorite items have even gone out of stock before I could share them with you, so be quick to purchase so you don’t get that buyer’s remorse (LOL!) But for real, whether you’re looking to freshen up your work wardrobe, your loungewear, your summer clothes, or your accessory collection, I am beyond impressed by my Shopbop Sale finds! Check them out!
- Rag & Bone Simone Pants: I think I’ve finally found a comfy pair of work pants! The navy color stood out to me because it’s different than your everyday black work pant. I definitely would recommend them!
- Black Halo Bjorn Green Blazer: This kind of looks like a Masters jacket, but it is really well made and on sale. I ordered the small, and I think it’s stunning!
- Blush Hoop La La Earrings: These are still pricey even on sale, but I love Rebecca de Ravenel earrings! The pair that I purchased comes in two colors, blush and blue.
- Black & White Floral Print Swing Dress: This is, simply put, just an easy dress. I feel like you can wear it anywhere–dressed up or dressed down! I also love the floral print detailing on this dress.
- Gold & Ruby Tennis Bracelet: I love the gold, ruby, and diamond detailing on this bracelet! It’s simple, but chic and perfect for layering with all of your favorites bracelets any time of year.
- Safari Silk Pajama Set: I am all for a fabulous pajama set! I love this silk safari print and it’s so cozy!
- Everyday White V-Neck Tee: I love adding more basic pieces to my collection. This everyday white tee is definitely a great staple and addition to your closet!
- Soludos Llama Cozy Slippers: I always need house slippers! These are so cute and fun with the llamas on top 🙂
- White Mock Neck Top: I love this top. It’s a great basic and works well with other pieces in my wardrobe, whether in skirts, jeans, or shorts. I also love the high-neck and sleeve detail.
- Sanitary Device Wipes: LOVE these! I will use the entire box of these device wipes, so I didn’t mind that they were final sale.
- Blue Plaid Tent Dress: I have this in another color and LOVE IT! The dress is so easy and lightweight, and it ties in a bow at the back. I ordered a size small.
- MUNTHE Yellow Leopard Print Dress: I may return this one, because it wasn’t a total win for me personally but I still wanted to share it with y’all! The pattern of this dress is super fun! I ordered a size 34.
- Year of Ours Black Home Leggings: I love how these leggings are ribbed, so soft, and feel like you’re wearing nothing. Sometimes, I hate how tight and confining leggings are in general. But these leggings are awesome!
LOVE THIS POST? YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: