I haven’t done a beauty empties in awhile so I thought it was about time I share with you all a few products I’ve made my way through and will absolutely be buying again! I am so picky when it comes to any skincare and beauty products whether it’s the smell, the consistency or the overall results. So, the fact that I’ve finished all six of these products and will be repurchasing them is a huge deal. Keep reading to learn more about them and why they’re great.
- Sunday Riley Light Hearted Sunscreen: I was in need of a new face sunscreen that didn’t make gag from the smell and also didn’t feel so heavy under my makeup. I’m so glad I found this one! It is not heavy at all and is not greasy!
- Clarins Roll-On Deodorant: This deodorant takes the cake! I think it smells and works better than the Donna Karan one. I put it on in the morning and it smells nice all day long!
- Revision Brightening Face Wash: If you have melasma, sun spots or uneven skin tone then you need this face wash! It absolutely works and is easily one of my favorite beauty products to date. I love the way it makes my skin look and feel.
- Embryolisse Lait-Créme Fluide (Face & Body Lotion): I had used tjust he face cream by this brand before but not the face and body lotion. I am so glad I finally tried this lotion! It is amazing!! Best overall body lotion I’ve ever used!
- Raincry Repair Regenerating Shampoo: I’ve been using this now for a solid 3-months and the biggest difference I’ve noticed is the decrease in amount of shedding. My hair used to shed like crazy! Seriously, I would have so much hair falling out all the time and couldn’t find anything to help. This shampoo has been the only product to help with that.
- L’Occitane Nail & Cuticle Oil: If you have followed me for awhile then you know I have been on the HUNT for a cuticle oil or cream that actually works. My cuticles are terrible and I’m constantly picking them until my hands look like a bloody mess. This oils has been the first product to work wonders on my fingers. Will 100% purchase again!
BONUS: Cold Therapy Pain Relief – This is my new go-to geriatric product! If you like cold relief products like Biofreeze then you need to pick this up next time you’re at Walgreens! It’s the best!
LOVE THIS POST? YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: