When I think of springtime, I think of my favorite fresh scents! If you have been a follower of mine for a bit then you know, I absolutely LOVE perfume! No look or beauty routine is complete without a spritz of my favorite scent! If you’re looking to update your perfume collection, I’ve got you covered with my top picks perfect for warmer days ahead. Keep reading for the best of the best perfumes linked below!
- Tom Ford Rose Prick: This will forever be one of my favorite scents! I have been a lifelong follower of Tom Ford, and this particular scents is a go-to during the spring and summer months.
- Diptyque Eau Rose Eau de Toilette: Of course I am obsessed with anything French, so Diptyque candles and perfumes have been a long-time favorite of mine. I love how light and easy-to-wear this scent is. I would say this is a universal scent that many people would be able to wear.
- Byredo Sundazed: If you’re looking for an airy perfume, this is the one for you. Seriously, I love it! With notes of cotton candy and musk, this scent is perfect for spring and summer!
- Malin + Goetz Stem Eau de Parfum: Another perfume that is PERFECT for fresh, Spring days is this Malin + Goetz scent. The description notes, “An eau de parfum built around the idea of a deconstructed garden.” I’m obsessed!
- Chanel Gabrielle: This perfume is really special to me because it was my wedding scent and is one of my all-time favorite Chanel fragrances. It’s the perfect balance, not too overpowering with key notes of jasmine, and orange blossom.
- Jour de Hermès: This is a scent that I toyed with getting for a year or so, and when Ronnie called me from duty-free and asked if I wanted a perfume I told him to get this one. This perfume is definitely more floral (gardenia) and citrusy (sweet pea) than any of my other ones, but I like it for summer.
- Moonlight in Heaven by Kilian: Talk about a vacation in a bottle! This scent is filled with notes of mango and the fresh scent of powdered jasmine mixed with coconut milk and rice. I love it and the personalized bottle, too!
- Le Labo Another 13: This scent is fabulous–I love to throw it on before dinner with friends! It’s definitely a heavier scent with a musk but it’s one I think every woman (or man) would benefit from having in their collection.
- Extrait de Parfum d’Ambiance – Poudre de Riz: Talk about Springtime scents! Seriously, y’all…this one is what you need…it’s anything and everything florals and spring.
- Le Labo Baie 19: This perfume is everywhere right now, and I’m obsessed with it! It’s another scent that’s perfect for the upcoming spring and summer days with its underlying floral scents. Try it for yourself!
- Parfum d’Ambiance – Fleurs Blanches: If you want a scent that people will ask you about every time you are in a public place, this is the scent for you. It’s unique, distinguishable, and smells like nothing I’ve ever smelled before.
- Diptyque L’Ombre dans l’eau: I have bought this perfume brand time and time again. I love it! This particular scent is a little heavier with blackcurrant, but I think it’s perfect for summer nights and can take you through to fall and winter, too!
- Chanel Paris-Deauville Perfume: Okay, obviously I’ve got a French theme going on here. But seriously, this perfume is great! PLus, Chanel is so classic. I HIGHLY recommend this one. It’s a little earthy and sweet with woody facets of basil that complement the notes of mandarin.
- Le parfum d’ambiance Mathilde M – Fleur de Coton: This scent is soft and fresh– the perfect clean scent that works for everyday wear! Plus, who wouldn’t want this beautiful bottle in their collection?
LOVE THIS POST? YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: