I shared a lot of great Amazon finds so far this year, but I can’t say I’m too surprised that some of 2020’s favorite items still made the list for January’s Top 10 Amazon Best Sellers. The best wireless bra, my go-to vitamin-c serum and THE Amazon coat are just a few from last year, but there are some new members joining the list that I think will stick around for awhile – I’m looking at you hand mitts! Check out the list, it’s a pretty great lineup!
- Short-Sleeve Star Pajama Set: This set is SO cute and comes in a few different prints. I shared it for the first time last summer and it was a top pick for weeks. I had people asking me for the link all the time. I recently shared it again and in no surprise to me, it’s back on the top sellers list.
- Women’s Winter Down Coat: Also known as “The Amazon Coat” that was so popular in winter 2019! I own and LOVE this coat! If you haven’t bought it yet, what are you waiting for, get it!
- Calvin Klein Seamless Wireless Bra: This is my GO-TO bra! Every single time I share this on social or in my newsletter you all go nuts over it and for good reason. This bra is SO comfortable you don’t even realize you have one on, but it still gives you the necessary support and shape you need. It’s the best!
- Clear Headband and Hair Accessory Stand: I love this recent Amazon find! I have so many headbands and thought this was such a cute way to store them on my dresser.
- Seamless Workout Set: This set is SO comfortable, affordable, comes in multiple colors, and is super reasonable! You really can’t beat it! Lots of you fell in love with it just like I did.
- Leopard Disposable Face Masks: I just shared these on Friday and you all have already click on them so many times they’ve become my best Amazon find for January! If you haven’t purchased them yet you’re missing out! You get 50 disposable masks for $23 in the cutest leopard print.
- TruSkin Vitamin C Serum: One of my repeat purchases on Amazon that I’m always sharing on my IG story. You all can’t seem to get enough of it as well!
- V-Shaped Slimming Chin Mask: I’ve been loving this mask! My esthetician recommended starting to use a chin mask to help with sagging skin as I begin to age. This one is super reasonably priced and comfortable to wear.
- Collagen Eye Zone Mask: This is one of my BEST Amazon finds ever! $3 for 3 packs of 50 eye pads. I keep mine in the fridge and put them on almost every day.
- Heated Mittens for Hand Pain: I love these things and apparently you all do, too! They really help my hands after being on my laptop and phone all day. If you have arthritis or just suffer from cold hands then you will really like these. I also put them on my neck and back.
LOVE THIS POST? YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: