First and foremost, if you were around for all of quarantine then I want to say a huge thank you! Having this community and being able to connect with all of you throughout the dumpster fire of a year that was 2020 made my life so much better. So, thanks for sticking around my weird little corner of the internet! Okay now… Sure, 2020 can be dubbed as many things, but I think we can all agree it certainly was the year of online shopping, am I right!?! If I could click “add to cart” or “order now” then, it was 99% more likely to be purchased. Based off the random Amazon purchases I shared all year, you all did the same thing! So, I’ve rounded up the Best of Amazon Purchases 2020! Check them out below and let me know your favorites in the comments or if there’s one I missed!
Fashion & Accessories:
- Seamless Adjustable Bra: I hate wearing bras and will find any excuse to wear a sports bra instead. So, when I see a bra that is like a real bra-sports bra hybrid, I jump at the opportunity to buy it. This seamless adjustable bra is so comfortable, and it feels like you have nothing on at all. I highly recommend it!
- Glitter Jelly Bracelets: Since sharing the story behind how I discovered these bracelets you all went crazy for them just like I did! Here’s the story if you forgot: I had dinner with a friend that lives in NYC, and when she walked in I immediately noticed the large stack of gold bracelets on her arm. I love a good bracelet stack, but honestly, I’m just lazy when it comes to putting on my nice jewelry, so the thought of wearing 10 gold bangles always stressed me out. I told her I loved her bracelets, and she proceeded to tell me that they were rubber gold glitter bracelets. I’m telling you all these bracelets from far away looked like the most posh gold bangles and only once you look up close to feel them can you tell that they aren’t real metal. I ordered two packs of 4 and plan on stacking them on one wrist! I wear them constantly! I also love this Gold-Beaded Bracelet Set and it was a close second for a Best of 2020!
- 3-Pack of Oversized Sleeveless Tanks: The most important thing with biker shorts or really tight leggings for that matter is that you want to wear a shirt that is oversized and will cover your front and back. The camel toe is not a good look, and these oversized sleeveless tanks are long enough to cover everything and have big cutouts on the sides so you can wear your sports bra and look trendy. I love the variety of colors available!
- Large Brim Sun Visor with UV Protection: You all know I love to take my daily walk, but I am not willing to risk sun exposure! This visor was my saving grace all summer long keeping my entire face and neck covered from the sun. Seriously! If you want full-coverage like zero UV rays on any of your face then you need this visor.
- Tie Dye & Star Short Sleeve/Shorts Loungeset: This loungeset was a HUGE hit over the summer in both prints! It was honestly something I would wear all day around the house, to bed and even out running errands. It works for all of the above! Clearly you all felt the same way because this set was super popular for WEEKS! I love it too and have both prints and will likely order them again come spring. Star Loungeset | Tie Dye Loungeset
- Oversized Turtleneck Sweater Dress: In the fall you can pretty much find me in pajamas or a sweater dress, there is really no in-between. I have always loved turtleneck sweater dresses and this ribbed one from Amazon is affordable and has great reviews. I love it since it’s so easy to throw on with a pair of boots or booties!
- Gold Blue Light Blocking Glasses: I really didn’t buy into the hype of blue light blocking glasses until I wore some for a few hours and noticed that my eyes didn’t feel strained or tired like they usually do after staring at a computer. I just have one pair that came in a PR mailer, so I decided to get some trendy ones to try out, and I love how these are all gold.
- No-Show Socks: I’ve had such a hard time finding good no-show socks because they either fall off in the back, or they are too low and allow your skin to still rub on the shoe. I decided to look at Amazon’s top-rated no-show socks, and these were #1. They have amazing reviews, and most people said they love them because the back doesn’t fall down. It has definitely been the case for me as well.
- Rotating Earring Organizer: I love all my different organizers I keep in my Ikea Pax system! This earring holder is the holy grail and I’m glad you all love it as much as I do. Another crowd favorite, and one of my all-time best Amazon purchases, is the Skincare “lazy susan”!
- Roll-Up Multi Sunglasses Case: If you have multiple pairs of sunglasses and/or glasses like me then you need this organizer. It’s perfect to keep in your closet or even to take on trips. It’s so convenient and even makes a great gift!
Beauty & Skincare:
- Glycolic Acid Cleanser: Every Dermatologist will tell you that you need some sort of Glycolic Acid product in your skincare routine, and this Glycolic Cleanser is an easy and effective way to get in that step. This specific one was included in the Top 20 Best-Selling Beauty Items on Amazon in 2020, so, of course, I had to order it and test it out myself.
- Acne Cover Patches: I think I’ve talked about a different brand of these before, but I found the same ones on Amazon for much cheaper. If you breakout or have hormonal acne, these are a MUST. They are made from hydrocolloid wound dressing, and they literally just suck up the puss from your zit overnight. It’s so gross because when you peel off the sticker in the morning you see the little bump of white puss ?
- Snail Eye Mask: can you really pass up a 24k gold snail serum eye mask? The description seriously says, “Contains snail slime, 24k gold and peptide: hydrates your skin reducing wrinkles, dark circles and puffy eyes.” Okay, twist my arm. I do like these for my never-ending, under-eye puffiness issues, and I feel like I can tell a difference when I use them. I like to keep them in the fridge so they feel nice and cold when applying.
- Collagen Eye-Zone Mask: Because, let’s be honest, we could all use a little extra love under the eyes this time of year. I’m also pro-trying anything with collagen to see if it actually works. Read my full collagen post here.
- Favorite Steamer with The BEST Blackhead Extractor Kit: This is the best steamer! I’ve tried SO many and trust me when I say this one has topped them all! I love that it comes with my faVorite blackhead extractor kit so immediately after steaming I can go to town on cleaning out my pores. This was a crowd favorite all year long. This is another great option for less without the tools. Check out my full post on how-to steam and extract here.
- Exfoliation Foot Peel: This peel is AMAZING! It will literally peel layers of skin off of your feet and leave them feeling like brand new infant feet. It’s gross for a few days when you’re shedding like a snake, but once that part is done the results are great!
- Eyelid Shield for Mascara: This is absolutely genius, and I can’t believe someone just now thought of this contraption. How many times are you putting on mascara, and you end up getting it all over your top eyelid? This little shield makes it where you can go to town with the mascara, but you don’t have to worry about making your top lid look like that of a raccoon.
- Fairywill Whitening Strips: These are the BEST whitening strips! I’ve used them for awhile now and absolutely love how well they work PLUS if you have sensitive teeth like me then you absolutely need these. I am not surprised at all these were a 2020 Amazon top seller!
- Fanola No More Yellow Shampoo: I am always struggling with highlights that eventually fade and turn brassy, so I love any purple shampoos and conditioners. I have a set that I love from Amazon already, but I keep seeing this Fanola one pop up as a recommended item, so I decided to get the travel size and give it a go. It’s my new favorite and you all seem to love it as well!
- Perfect Image Peel (at-home chemical peel): Nothing beats a peel, especially one that you can do at home! This one is one of my favorites–I keep ordering it again and again! If you want to get rid of scars, uneven skintone, melasma, etc.– I suggest trying this at-home peel! It’s great for beginners.
Wellness & Relaxation:
- Neck and Back Heating Pad: Everyone needs a neck and back heating pad! A heating pad like this one is the key to wellness and relaxation, period. If your neck hurts, you have cramps, sore back, aching shoulder, migraine – trust me this will help!
- Sinus Pillow Eye Mask: Since I’m your unlicensed ENT (ear, nose, & throat) expert, I am here to tell you about this aromatherapy sinus eye mask that you heat up in the microwave. I wouldn’t say that this one product is going to change your life, but it makes a nice addition to the overall PIPM sinus kit that includes the ice roller, sinus rinse, and migraine stick. I like to throw my sinus pillow on after ice rolling to get a nice hot/cold shock right to the sinuses.
- Adjustable Memory Foam Neck Pillow: No, I’m not pregnant, but I am pro-comfort whatever the cost and if this pregnancy pillow provides that, then sign me up! It’s memory foam and conforms to you.I love wrapping it around the back of my neck for support while binge watching a new show on a wild weekend night!
- Oversized Hoodie Blanket Sweatshirt: What’s better than a wearable blanket? I really couldn’t tell you. This blanket sweatshirt takes wellness and relaxation to the very next level. Every time I show up in Instagram Stories with this on I get a million DMs asking what it is and where they can buy one. So do yourself a favor and order you and a friend one STAT!
- White Criss Cross House Slippers: These slippers are a FAV and repeat buy for me! I love them. As many of you already know I am a chronic slipper wearer and because of that I go through pairs like crazy. This is one pair I find myself putting on again and again.
- OCuSOFT Lid Scrub Plus: if you have any kind of seasonal or indoor allergies at all, do yourself a solid and order these right now. I didn’t even know these existed before this year and I feel like I’ve been living under a rock because no one told me about them! These little individually packaged wipes are medicated with a special solution that helps soothe and treat itchy, sore, allergy eyes. I have tried all 3 versions and the PLUS is my personal favorite, followed by the allergy.
- Heat Therapy Glove for Arthritis: Sorry, but if you know me and watch my Instagram Stories, you know that I wear these gloves A LOT. They work wonders, let me tell you. If you don’t believe me, try them for yourself!
- Microwavable Neck Wrap: The weight combined with the heat of this makes for such a relaxing and relieving feeling. I love adding this on top of the neck and back heating pad for the ultimate relaxation combination.
- Full-Body Heating Pad: If you have followed along for at least a week you’ve probably gathered I love heating pads and am always on the hunt for newer and better ones. This one was by far one of the best ones I purchased in 2020 and you all agreed! Take your daily unwind/relaxation time even further with this full-body heating pad. Seriously, lay on the couch and relax. You’ll thank me later.
- Butt Donut/Seat Cushion: After a year of sitting on our couch or uncomfortable chairs while working from home on our laptops, we all deserve better! Treat yourself to a donut! A butt donut, that is. It gives you just the right amount of relief , cushion and back support — what more could you ask for? You NEED this!
LOVE THIS POST? YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: