It’s that time of year again! Seems like we were just talking about Nordstrom’s summer 1/2 yearly sale, and now we’re already in December. I know we just got over the Holidays, and you probably don’t need much of anything, but if you were gifted some money or a few gift cards, this is a great time to save on some essentials — especially wardrobe must-haves. Here are some of my FAVORITE finds from this year’s Nordstrom 1/2 Yearly Sale. Happy Shopping! 🙂
Marc Fisher Unno Pointed Toe Bootie (shown above)
My Beauty Picks:
- Slip Pillowcase & Mask: I cannot sleep or travel without my silk pillowcase! I now own at least 4 or 5 of these so that there is never a time when I’m without one. These are great for your skin, hair, and honestly just feel nice and cool and smooth. I cannot imagine sleeping on a regular pillowcase ever again.
- Skin Gym Microneedling Lip Set
- AllSaints Leather Skies Eau de Parfum
- Laura Mercier Travel Size Brush Set
- Laura Mercier Perfect Cream and Eye Cream Set
- Pearly Velvet Headband: You know I love a good accessory, especially a headband!
- Chloe Cat-Eye Sunglasses: SUCH a great price for Chloe sunglasses! I absolutely love these!
- Grey Rag and Bone Hat: Don’t just save this hat for your bad hair days. Wear the hat trend with style throughout the next season!
- Chloe 62mm Oversize Round Sunglasses:These are a classic pair of shades that look great on anyone! Snag them while on major sale.
- Valentino Garavani Silk Print Scarf: I love silk scarves! I think they make beautiful accessories and even, when framed, make beautiful art!
Marc Fisher Ulani Pointy Toe Bootie (Similar Style)
More shoes I love…
- Pointed Toe Bootie: This bootie is perfect for everyday wear and can be dressed up, too! It’s one of my favorites, for sure.
- UGG Classic Mini Fluff Genuine Shearling Bootie: Ugg boots are a winter must especially anywhere with cold weather! I love this pair!
- Ricochet 2 Running Shoe: I love grabbing running shoes during the Nordstrom sale since I walk nearly every day. I think these would be a great pair.
- Vince Henderson Weatherproof Chelsea Boot: I thought these were a fun take on a 90s boot. They are super practical since they are weatherproof and they come in multiple colorways.
Sweaters & Tops –
Pants & Skirts –
FOR THE HOME
- “In the Wild” Barefoot Dreams Blanket: This is the blanket every blogger raves about, yes, it is absolutely worth it! I get it at least once a year if not during both 1/2 Yearly Sales.
- Archipelago Botanicals Pumpkin Macchiato Home Diffuser (Limited Edition): You can never have too many diffusers! This one is a great one for fall and any pumpkin lovers.
- Bliss Plush Throw: I also really like this blanket as a lower-cost option to have an extra laying around. You can never have too many throw blankets in my opinion.
- Rose London Candle: I love the smell of this candle! It freshens up your home.
- The Laundress Hand Soap: This hand soap is perfect for that powder bath! 🙂