It’s that time of year when you’re frantically trying to figure out who is left on your gift list and staying up late on Amazon scouring for the ideal item to make their holiday dreams come true. Sound familiar? Well, at least that’s how it usually works around hwere. I’m a last minute shopper and if you are too then you’re in luck! Here are my gift guides for last minute shopping on Amazon for Men, Women, Grandparents and Teens! Tis the season! (Click here to shop the green satin pajamas)
GIFTS FOR HIM
- Philips Norelco 6880/81 Shaver: I mean, is it a holiday if you didn’t give your dad (or some guy) a razor? This is such a classic gift. You can never go wrong with a good razor!
- Cauldryn Heated Coffee Mug w/ Grinder: This is such a cool gift! If you know someone who loves their coffee hot or their water really cold they need this mug! It also comes with a grinder attachment to make coffee on the go! So cool!
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones: These are the perfect holiday gift for anyone who loves music, plays video games or is just someone who wears headphones often! Ronnie loves these! I definitely suggest snagging these for the price this Prime Day!
- Handheld Deep Tissue Percussion Massager: This is such an amazing gadget! If you know someone that works out a lot or carries a lot of tension in their body this tool will be an amazing gift for them.
- Men’s Memory Foam Indoor/Outdoor Slippers: Men aren’t likely to buy themselves slippers so why not treat them to a great pair like this with memory foam? They will love these!
- The Psychology of Money By; Morgan Housel: Books are a unique and personal gift. I think they tell the person you were really thinking about what they like and would be interested in spending time reading.
- Aluminum Minimalist Money Clip: Wallets are big and bulky, this Christmas trade his out for a chic and sleek money clip.
- Herschel Duffle/Gym Bag: This bag is great for weekend travel or trips to the gym. There’s even an extra pocket just for your shoes.
- Men’s Ray Ban Gradient Lens Sunglasses: Do you have a guy on our list who needs to upgrade his shades? Why not treat him to a nice pair of Ray Bans? He deserves it after the year it’s been.
- Holy Stone HS165 GPS FPV Drone w/ HD Camera: Let’s be honest we’ve all been spending way too much time inside and could use an excuse to get outside. This drone is the perfect excuse and gift! It has a camera component so you can take videos and images as you fly it around. You will win best gift giver with this gift for sure!
GIFTS FOR HER
- Coffee Table Book – These are a few from my collection:
- Clear Earring Organizer: For the earring collector in your life. I have so many earrings and this thing has been a lifesaver! It holds an insane amount of earrings and displays them so you never wonder what pair to wear next.
- Silk Pillowcase: It’s 2020, if you know anyone who is not yet sleeping with a silk pillowcase you NEED to get them one…like, today! This is a very reasonable one to start with if you’re not ready to jump straight to the more expensive Slip Silk brand.
- Facial Steamer: The perfect gift for someone who could use a little extra self-care. If you are congested, stressed, have breakouts, whatever the reason a facial steamer is likely to make you feel better!
- Everyday Jewelry Catch All: I love gifts like this that keep trinkets like my favorite amazon gold beaded bracelet set organized and are a pretty addition to my dresser or a shelf. This gift could really be for anyone!
- BoSidin Painless Permanent Hair Removal Device: Such a cool device! I found this during Black Friday shopping and think it would make a great gift for any woman. Pain free hair removal in the comfort of your home? Sign me up!
- T3 SinglePass Curling 1.25 Iron:This is a great curling iron and perfect for the loose beachy waves you see me with anytime my hair isn’t in a silk scrunchie.
- White Teak and Moss Candle: You can never have too many candles, at least that’s how I feel! This candle smells like a luxury brand for the fraction of the cost.
- Wide Brim Wool Fedora Hat: I own three of these hats and absolutely love them! They are great quality for the cost and come us so many different colors. Trust me, any woman on your list would love to receive one of these!
- Grande Cosmetics Liquid Gold Lash & Brow System:Long lashes and thicker brows are something just about every woman right now is trying to achieve or maintain so you it’s likely you will strike gold with this gift.
- No Show Socks: This may seem like a silly gift, but honestly finding a good pair of no-show socks is not easy! I love these and am a repeat orderer of them.
- Exfoliation Foot Peel: This peel is AMAZING! It will literally peel layers of skin off of your feet and leave them feeling like brand new infant feet. It’s gross for a few days when you’re shedding like a snake, but once that part is done the results are great!
- My New Favorite Loungeset: If you saw my recent Amazon try on in my IG Story then you saw this loungeset. I bought three different colors and have been LIVING in it. Trust me it’s a winner and any lady on your list will love it!
- Chloe Dupes Gold Round Sunglasses: These rival a very expensive pair of Chloe sunglasses for a fraction of the price. If you’re needing to stay (way) under budget I suggest grabbing these for your gal.
GIFTS FOR PARENTS/GRANDPARENTS
- Bedside Caddy: Fits perfectly between the bed and bed frame to hold books, glasses etc.
- Menus Recipe Book: A book to collect, keep and pass on your family recipes.
- Digital Photo Frame: Grandparents love photos of their kids and grandkids! This frame will automatically rotate between the photos you upload to it.
- Yeti Mug Set: A pair of two yet coffee mugs that stay hot for hours.
- Neck and Back Heating Pad: This is easily one of the best things I’ve ever ordered off of Amazon. The only flaw is it does need to be plugged in so, once you’ve put it on you’re pretty much stuck in that spot until you remove it.
- Plush Towels – Nice towels are always a great gift! These have great ratings & reviews!
- Ring Doorbell: Add the install and your parents will be thrilled!
- Custom Map Art: A great (and sentimental) idea if you’re sep]arated geographically!
- Baby Hand and Footprint Kit: Is there a new baby (grandbaby) in the family? Purchase this adorable kit and make a very personal and sentimental gift for grandma and grandpa!
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker & Magnetic Cheat Sheets: Every family needs an Instant Pot and go ahead and throw in a few cheat sheets to make using it even easier!
GIFTS FOR TEEN GIRLS
- Rocketbook Smart Notebook and Pen: Do you know a kid that is currently virtual learning? They need this notebook! It links to an app on your phone so any notes you take can be turned into a document and saved to a cloud. That way once you’ve saved your notes you can wipe the page clean and reuse it again and again. You can also assign each page to a category so their notes are organized by classes.
- 10″ LED Ring Light & Tripod: Perfect for all the zoom calls, selfies or youtube videos your teen is inevitably participating in this year.
- 3-In-1 Wireless Charging Station: This gift is perfect for any teen on your list who has all the apple gadgets – iphone, apple watch, and airpods. This wireless charging station will charge all three at once! So convenient!
- Kindle Reader: The perfect gift for an avid reader and better for their eyes than an ipad.
- Foldable Bed Desk: This is another great gift for anyone you know still working from home with a subpar at-home work station. It makes working from your bed or couch so much easier!
- One- Glitter Jelly Bracelets: Probably the number one most requested link this year! (besides the ice roller) These bracelets go with almost anything and the best part is they look expensive but they’re made out of a silicone/jelly material so they are lightweight!
- Makeup/Cosmetic Travel Organizer:This is the ultimate makeup organizer for travel or honestly for storing your makeup at home. Any teen girl who loves makeup will love this.
- Anker Portable Charger:Teens are attached to their phones which means they are attached to the charger as well. Gift them a portable charger and make sure they never end up with 0% battery again!
- Skincare Lazy Suzan: This is such a great gift for anyone who uses a lot of products or likes to neatly store their perfumes, lotions, etc. I use this for all my skincare products and it makes accessing them so much easier.
- Ugg Dupe Slippers: These have the same feel as an ugg slipper at a much more reasonable price point.
- Slip Silk Hair Scrunchies: I almost always have my hair in a silk tie when i’m around the house. These are much gentler on your hair over all.
- Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit and UV Light: The perfect gel mani safely and affordably at-home! How fun is this kit? I own it and can honestly say it’s been perfect to have during quarantine.
- Metal Frame Blue Light Blocking Glasses: I didn’t believe the blue light glasses hype until I bought these and started wearing them regularly. I actually do think I get less headaches and have less strain on my eyes when I wear them and so will your teen!
- Tri-Fold Lighted Portable Mirror: Honestly, I kind of want this for myself but a teen girl will definitely want this! A foldable mirror with three light settings and smaller magnified mirrors make applying makeup and more a breeze.
- Oversized Fleece Tie Dye Hooded Cardigan: I have this in the teddy bear tan color but LOVE the tie dye prints and so will the teen girl on your gift list! This cardigan is so cozy and cute!
LOVE THIS POST? YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: