I’m back at it again with another round up of random Amazon purchases! All of these items at least have a theme, helping me survive the cold front that decided to come through Memphis recently. I don’t know about you, but I do NOT enjoy the cold weather! So, to make life during the winter more bearable these are a few of the items I’ve found helpful from Amazon.
- Santa Hat Lights: You had to know I would be adding some sort of themed lights to my house for the holiday season. I found these and thought they would be fun and festive!
- Oversized Sweater: This is not a new find, but it is a favorite! I own it in a few colors now and keep going back for it. If you love oversized and cozy but looking put together, then you will like this sweater.
- Collagen Eye Zone Mask: Because, let’s be honest, we could all use a little extra love under the eyes this time of year. I’m also pro-trying anything with collagen to see if it actually works. Read my full collagen post here.
- Cuticle Massage Cream: If you know, you know! I am obsessive about my cuticles and am searching high and low for something to help me maintain them. So, here’s hoping this product is winner!
- Seamless Leggings: This is another repeat offender that I’m not mad about. I love these leggings! They are buttery soft and hold everything in. If you love lululemon but don’t want to pay full price, try these!!
- Loungeset: I’m always up for trying a new loungeset especially in 2020 when that’s what I’ve been living in all year. I love this set! Super comfy and comes in so many different colors.
- Teavana Tea Set: If you’ve heard me talk about the Starbucks medicine ball tea on my Instagram Story and wanted to try it, then you will want to order these teas. These are the exact teas used to make the medicine ball. You can google the exact recipe, too!
- Adjustable Memory Foam Neck Pillow: No, I’m not pregnant, but I am pro-comfort and if this pregnancy pillow provides that, then sign me up! It’s memory foam and conforms to you.
- Phone Glass Protector: Are you notorious for dropping your phone? You need these! They will protect your screen fro scratching and shattering. Thank me later.
- Water-Resistant Puffer Jacket: I shared this one recently, but it deserves another mention. If you need a winter coat snag this one while it’s still available. It’s water-resistant, so warm, flattering and comes in a few colors.
- Branches Coat Rack: This time of year is when everything seems to pile up in the doorway. Does that happen at your house, too? So, I decided we needed a coat rack to manage the mess.
LOVE THIS POST? YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: