A gift guide of 30 different items varying in price for any guy on your list. Whether it’s your Husband, Dad, Grandpa, Brother or Uncle i’m sure there’s something for everyone! If he’s into technology, more of a reader, maybe he has a beard or could use a massage? Whatever the case may be check out this gift guide and let me know what you pick out for men in your life. Shop the list plus many more items directly in my Amazon Storefront HERE.
Top 10 –
- Handheld Deep Tissue Percussion Massager: This is such an amazing gadget! If you know someone that works out a lot or carries a lot of tension in their body this tool will be an amazing gift for them.
- Electric Adjustable Shiatsu Massager: I love this thing! It is perfect for working out the tension that so many of us carry in our upper back, shoulders, and neck.
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones: These are the perfect holiday gift for anyone who loves music, plays video games or is just someone who wears headphones often! Ronnie loves these! I definitely suggest snagging these for the price this Prime Day!
- Cauldryn Heated Coffee Mug w/ Grinder: This is such a cool gift! If you know someone who loves their coffee hot or their water really cold they need this mug! It also comes with a grinder attachment to make coffee on the go! So cool!
- The Answer Is…:Reflections On My Life by: Alex Trebek: If you have a guy on your list that enjoys reading I suggest this book by the late Alek Trebek. I honestly still can’t believe he’s gone. RIP Alek!
- Rocketbook Smart Notebook and Pen: This notebook is really neat! It links to an app on your phone so any notes you take can be turned into a document and saved to a cloud. That way once you’ve saved your notes you can wipe the page clean and reuse it again and again.
- Holy Stone HS165 GPS FPV Drone w/ HD Camera: I feel like every guy would love a drone. It’s such a guy toy! Not that a girl wouldn’t have fun playing with a drone, but any guy you give a drone would likely take it out of the box set it up and play with it immediately.
- Philips Norelco 6880/81 Shaver: I mean, is it a holiday if you didn’t give your dad (or some guy) a razor? This is such a classic gift. You can never go wrong with a good razor!
- 3-In-1 Wireless Charging Station: This gift is perfect for the guy on your list who has all the apple gadgets – iphone, apple watch, and airpods. This wireless charging station will charge all three at once! So convenient!
- Bacon and Bourbon Hand Poured Candle: If you have a meat and malt liquor lover on your list then this is the way to go! haha! But seriously, I have a feeling this candle smells amazing and would make a bachelor pad much more inviting!
Another 20 items that would make the perfect gift!!
- Folding Wooden Comb and Beard Oil Bundle:
- Pillow Pad Tablet Stand:
- Marino Men’s Dress Socks 6-Pack:
- Tac Force Engraved Pocket Knife:
- Genuine Leather Personalized Bifold Wallet:
- Grizzly 20 Quart Cooler:
- Lightweight Laptop Backpack with USB Port:
- Marlowe No. 102 Men’s Body Scrub Set:
- Wireless Dual Pairing Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker:
- Cooling Towel 4-Pack (Yoga/Running/Cycling):
- How I Built This by: Guy Raz:
- Bluetooth Wireless 3D Sleep Mask:
- Men’s Memory Foam Indoor/Outdoor Slippers:
- Bluetooth Waterproof Shower Speaker:
- Otterbox Defender Series Phone Case:
- Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Toothbrush:
- Universal Mobile Phone Stand:
- Bose Soundsport Sweatproof Wireless Earbuds:
- Lets Fit Smart Watch Fitness Tracker & Heart Rate Monitor:
- The Psychology of Money By; Morgan Housel:
Leave me a comment with what items are your favorite!
LOVE THIS POST? YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: