Winter is coming!! In Memphis is feels like it may have already arrived, so we must get prepared. Hibernation preparation includes multiple heating pads, plenty of fuzzy socks, cozy blankets, lounges ets and of course slippers — multiple pairs! I’ve gathered up a list of things that I personally love and feel will definitely help you (or someone you love) handle this cold weather as little better. I’d love to hear which item is your favorite, comment below or tag me in your purchases on IG Story so I can share them!
- Wal-Mart Lounge Set: I mean, do I really need to sell you on this loungeset? It is SO comfy and cozy and such a great price point!
- Faux Fur Blanket: You can never have too many of these cozy blankets! I love stocking up for winter and having extras for gifts. Here’s another Sherpa Blanket option with more colors.
- Full Body Heating Pad: This is perfect for laying on the couch or for your bed, if you tend to get cold in the middle of the night.
- Neck and Back Heating Pad: This is easily one of the best things I’ve ever ordered off of Amazon. The only flaw is it does need to be plugged in so, once you’ve put it on you’re pretty much stuck in that spot until you remove it.
- Fuzzy Slippers/Slides: If you know me, then you know I hoard slippers! I love that these have a plastic sole so they are easy to clean.
- Ugg Dupe Slippers: These have the same feel as an ugg slipper at a much more reasonable price point.
- Facial Steamer: If you are congested, stressed, have breakouts, whatever the reason a facial steamer is likely to make you feel better!
- Blue Light Glasses: I didn’t believe the blue light glasses hype until I bought these and started wearing them regularly. I actually do think I get less headaches and have less strain on my eyes when I wear them.
- Fuzzy Socks: I think this is a pretty standard winter purchase, but if you don’t already have a few pairs of fuzzy socks, get these!
- Heated Poncho: It’s a blanket, it’s a heating pad, it’s a fashionable shaw…it’s the ultimate winter ensemble as far as I’m concerned!
- Silk Hair Ties: I almost always have my hair in a silk tie when i’m around the house. These are much gentler on your hair over all.
- Sherpa Pullover: I feel like this is another winter closet staple. This pullover is so easy to throw on and go and also great for lounging.
When I saw these three sets online I couldn’t help myself! I just pictured myself with my full-on leopard leisure suit, some oversized sunglasses, and a starbucks in hand ready to stroll on into the nail and eavesdrop on all the juicy conversations around me. If you love a good Peg Bundy vibe then I definitely recommend you order yourself on of these sets stat! Honestly, they are so cute in person and a fun break from (dare I say it) tie dye. Go on with your bad self!
LIKE THIS POST? YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: