Everyone has their thing, that one thing they love and tend to buy or collect more of than anything else. For me that thing is perfume. I absolutely love perfume! If I’m around someone who smells amazing, nine times out of ten I will stop them to find out what scent they are wearing then order it for myself. Below are a few of the perfumes I’ve curated throughout the years that have become my favorite scents. Notice one you’ve been wanting to try or one you already wear? How about one you think I would love? Let me know in the comments below!
- Chanel Gabrielle: This perfume is really special to me because it was my wedding scent and is one of my all time favorite Chanel fragrances. It’s the perfect balance, not too overpowering while still being very poignant and intriguing. I definitely recommend it!
- Byredo Mojave Ghost: This will forever be one of my favorite scents! I got this perfume during a special trip to Las Vegas, which is always the best time to buy perfume, when you travel, then that scent will forever be tied to good memories! Plus, I just love the smell. I wear this a lot in the fall and winter.
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540: If you want a scent that people will ask you about every time you are in a public place, Bacarat Rouge 540 is the scent for you. It’s unique, distinguishable, and smells like nothing I’ve ever smelled before.
Cartier Baiser Vole: This perfume is a crowd favorite! When I posted about it last fall many of you bought it on a whim and reported back that you loved it. Long story short, I met my friend (@mrscocowyse) while I was on a trip to Maine and she smelled amazing! I of course asked her what perfume she was wearing and she said this was her signature scent and that she always gets compliments on it. I immediately ordered it and have loved it ever since.
- Byredo Blanche: This perfume has a weird special meaning to me, I love it! A few years ago, when I was really depressed, I wanted something to look forward to so, I ordered this perfume. Now, every time I wear it, it reminds me that things can and will get better with time.
NEXT BEST EIGHT…
- Diptyque L’Ombre dans l’eau
- Hermès Jour de Hermès
- Tom Ford Rose Prick
- Byredo Gypsy Water
- Le Labo Another 13
- Le Labo Baie 19
- Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
- Byredo Sundazed