I am a creature of habit with lip colors and pretty much wear the same ones every time I wear lipstick. I have tried different shades of red, pink, and maroon over the years and about 2 years ago I finally found my signature color type which is a mauve color. My first foray into this color was Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk and over time I have tried all of the different pillow talk products as well as some dupes and similar colors from different brands. Every once and a while I’ll get a wild hair and wear a really bright red or hot pink lip, but mostly I stick to the products below as they are my tried and true!
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Pillow Talk
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre in Pillow Talk
- Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath in Pillow Talk
- Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips in Pillow Talk
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Liner in Pillow Talk
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Kim K.W.
- YSL Volupté Liquid Color Balm in Chase Me Nude
- Maybelline SuperStay Ink Crayon in Lead the Way
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Sheer Patina
LIKE THIS POST? YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: