It’s that time of the year again when Sephora has their huge savings event where you can get 10, 15, 0r 20% off depending on your rewards status. I always use this sale as an opportunity to stock up on my favorite beauty items like foundation and shampoo/conditioner. I made the collage above with my 10 personal beauty favorites that I’ve used, tested, repurchased and love. I also have about 12 items in my cart that are new to me beauty items so I’ll be sure to update you all once I’ve used them and let you know what I think.
Basically Sephora breaks down your reward level by how much you spend a year in the store or online. Rouge and VIB have to spend 1000 or 500 dollars or more, respectively. To become a Beauty Insider you don’t have to spend anything – it’s totally free and you can sign up here.
ROUGE members get 20% from now until 11/11
VIB members get 15% from 11/7-11/11
INSIDER members get 10% from 11/7-11/11
To become an insider or to check your status you can go to the main account page on Sephora here.
Here are my 10 picks for the Sephora Savings Event:
1. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Set – One of the best lip colors out there is Charlotte Tilbury Pillow talk, and this set gives you the ability to try the lip liner and lipstick for nearly the cost of the lipstick alone. All of them are full sizes so the price is a deal since Charlotte Tilbury products never go on sale. Trust me here- this is the best lip color out there and I promise you won’t be disappointed if you buy it. I have worn this color for years and just added this set to my cart again so I have extras!
2. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Palette– Just as I love the pillowtalk lip set, you can guess that I also love the pillowtalk eyeshadow palette. I have been using this ever sine July of this year and I am always getting asked what kind of eyeshadow I’m wearing. If the pillowtalk coloring isn’t your thing there are several other color combos of these Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palettes.
3. Too Faced Natural Face Palette– this is my absolute favorite face palette because it has everything you need- blush, highlighter, bronzer, and some colors that you can even use for eyeshadow. This is another one that I’ve had for several years and I still use it every single day. I’m almost due for a new one, so this sale is the perfect opportunity to repurchase I use this palette for my bronzer and occasionally my blush. I really love that there are many options and there are also highlighters all in one convenient palette. The pink color is one of my favorite blushes to use and I often get asked what blush I am wearing and it’s almost always the pink one in this palette.
4. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder– this is what I use after I’ve applied my foundation. I will do a light dusting of this all over my face to set my foundation and I swear it also gives a nice little all over glow. I’ve used a lot of loose powders before in the past and this one is by far my favorite because it’s so fine that you can’t really tell it’s on your skin, but it’s getting the job done if that makes sense.
5. Anastasia Brow Wiz Eyebrow Pencil– You guys probably already know that I have my eyebrows microbladed, but I still like to go in with a pencil for a more dramatic effect when I’m wearing makeup. I used to use the Anastasia Brow Pomade, but have recently become such a fan of this Brow Wiz pencil. The Brow Wiz pencil is super thin and creates little hair like strokes to give the perfect full brow look.
6. Fenty Beauty Highlighting Duo– I have to say I was not expecting to like this product but bought it on a whim because I was needing a new highlighter. I love this highlighter duo so much! The fire crystal color combo works great with pale skintones and provides the best glow when applied with a feathered brush.
7. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation– do me a favor and buy this foundation if you haven’t tried it yet. I promise you, it’s the most amazing foundation out there and does such a good job at blurring imperfections and creating an overall flawless look. I wear shade Ivory Nude and I apply it with a damp Beauty Blender for all over coverage. This is hands down my favorite foundation that I’ve ever used.
8. Olaplex Bond Maintenance Shampoo & Conditioner– This Olaplex Bond Maintenance Shampoo and Conditioner is absolutely worth the buy and I have already re-ordered this set because it comes with the Number 3 Hair Mask which I also use and the Bond Smoother leave in treatment. This is a great little starter kit to see if you’d like the products. I have been able to tell such a difference in the condition of my color-treated hair since switching over to these hair products about 6 months ago.
9. Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge– This is the only way I will ever wear my foundation. It really just makes everything look so smooth and dewy, but the key is that you have to wet it before you use it. I know a lot of people have found dupes of the beauty blender, but for me there’s no comparison to the real deal.
10. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Balm– if you have chapped lips or if you are just one of those people that always has to have chapstick like me, you need to try this! I have tried every chapstick under the sun and I was so excited when I found this one because it really does help my severely chapped lips plus it has a cooling effect when you put it on. I’ve already reordered this like 3 times and never want to be without it!
As I was saying before, I have A LOT of stuff in my cart right now that I am going to purchase and try. Most of these items come from recommendations from other bloggers and social media people. With Sephora I like to buy online because there are a lot of things that are only available online. Plus you get to select two free gifts with each online order AND the rewards points gifts seem to be better online as well. Honestly, the past few times I’ve been in my local Sephora store they have been out of stock of so many items and I just feel like the stores don’t get as much inventory anymore.
I actually used the Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant for years before switching to all natural deodorants about 2 years ago. Unfortunately, I just don’t think natural deodorants work for me. I’ve tried tons of natural deodorants and while I do have my favorites in the natural space, they still leave me smelly by the end of the day and I can’t take it anymore. I am so ready to get back to using this chemical filled Donna Karan deodorant 😛 Additionally, you can see that there is a nice bundle pack of 2 beauty blenders AND a sponge cleaning mist which is a great deal for only $48. I am also excited to try these Drunk Elephant Sunshine Drops that come highly recommended by several of my online friends. Apparently they are like instant self tanner for your face and can be used alone or under makeup.
And just because I love you all, I wanted to do a giveaway for a $100 Giftcard to Sephora so you can get some things of your own!
What are you all getting from the Sephora sale? Let me know in the comments!