1. Makeup Drop Silicone Makeup Applicator– I’ve seen these all over the internet and haven’t gotten the chance to try one yet. Have you all tried this thing? So you know how people love to use the Beauty Blender sponges for makeup application? Well this thing is supposed to be similar to that but it doesn’t absorb all of the foundation like the sponges do. I will report back!
2. DDF Advanced Firming Cream– I have been wanting to try this brand but for some reason I just haven’t despite always seeing it at Ulta all the time. I just needed a simple moisturizer to put on over serum and sunscreen, so I will let you all know how I like this one!
3. Farsali Unicorn Essence– Isn’t it crazy that this popular internet sensation is now sold at Sephora? I follow a lot of makeup instagram accounts and they have been using the regular Farsali Gold Oil in videos for so long … and now they have this Unicorn Essence which is a serum you can put on at night or before makeup.
4. Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner– I love a good sharpie eyeliner and this one was new on the Sephora eyeliner display so I figured I’d give it a try. I liked how small the tip was on the demo pen, so hopefully it will be able to give the perfect cat eye!
5. DewPuff Sponge– I’ve gotten really into these konjac sponge things to take off my makeup and cleanse my face. I like them a lot because they make my skin feel really clean and they also gently exfoliate.
6. Too Faced Mascara– you all know this is my favorite mascara so I picked some up while I was shopping at Sephora last night. Apparently L’Oreal makes a dupe now (which is seriously a blatant copy of their packaging), but I guess I’ll try that one too! haha.
7. CC Silver Shampoo & Conditioning Mask– so I’ve tried a lot of the purple conditioners for blonde hair in the past … I got these about a month ago and they are LEGIT! I like the RG Silver line a lot better than the Aveda Blue Malva which is what I used to use.