Where We Stay:
The Wynn & Encore– I’ve been to Las Vegas A LOT for work meetings and trainings and with that travel I have stayed at a lot of different hotels and hands down my favorite hotel and where Rob and I always stay is The Wynn & Encore. There’s seriously nothing that compares … it’s clean, classy, upscale, non-themey and we just feel at home there. We signed up for the Wynn Insiders rewards a long time ago so we get 15% off and special deals when booking. It’s easy and free to sign up so if you’re thinking about staying there, definitely take advantage because it does save you some money and usually they’ll throw in two free passes to the buffet 😛
Another thing I like about The Wynn is obviously the shopping- they have everything from Hermes to Chanel and it’s so fun to window shop while walking around.
The Wynn is known for it’s beautiful flower displays, specifically the carrousel and hot air balloons!
Where We Eat:
1) The Buffet at The Wynn– I am such a dork but I have to eat at The Buffet at the Wynn at least once during our stay. This Buffet is expensive but totally worth it because you get to choose from SO MANY different options which is like a dream come true for a grazer like me. If you are a drinker don’t forget to opt for the unlimited pour option for beer and wine.
2) The Cafe at The Wynn– this little cafe is conveniently located between the Wynn and Encore connection and has lighter lunch items, pastries, and coffee. Oddly enough there are no Starbucks’ in any of the casinos and if you want Starbucks you have to venture out onto the strip, so if you want something quick, this is your best bet.
3) Nobu at Caesar’s Palace– if you love sushi you must get a reservation at Nobu in Caesar’s Palace. Just a tip- they aren’t on Open Table so you actually have to call the restaurant to make a reservation and they are usually always pretty booked, so call in advance! We love Tao too, but usually if we are craving sushi more than asian-fusion we will go with Nobu.
4) Beauty & Essex at Cosmopolitan– if you’re going to Vegas anytime soon and want a restaurant that is poppin’ and super fun, definitely book a reservation at Beauty & Essex in the Cosmopolitan. The vibe at this place is so cool and it’s like being in a club while you eat. The music is REALLY loud which gets annoying at times when you’re trying to talk, but the food is worth it! I get the shaved kale and apple salad and avocado toast as a starter and then the pesto pasta (it has a fancy name that I can’t remember right now) as my entree.
5) Veggie House Vegetarian Restaurant– This is probably one of our hands down favorite restaurants ever in the whole world! Chef Kenny makes amazing vegetarian dishes that taste like real meat. His tofu dishes are the best and cannot be replicated (trust me, I’ve tried to find a similar restaurant). This restaurant is off the strip a bit, but is so worth it! We will eat this at least 2-3 times when we are in Vegas because it’s that good! I like the orange “chicken” and the crispy spicy “beef”.
I’d love to hear your favorite Vegas restaurants too! Leave them below in the comments. Also, what hotel do you like to stay in when you go to Vegas?