I thought it would be fun to show you all what I wouldn’t mind getting for Christmas this year from Santa. I just turned 32 so I definitely feel like I’m too old for these “want lists” because TBH I would really just like for someone to pay a couple of bills and get me some Amazon gift cards and I would be as happy as a lark. Anyways, I thought it would still be entertaining to tell you all what I would wish for if I had a list for Santa! Some of these are things that I’ve already purchased for myself so I guess you could say this is a list of things that I bought myself for Christmas :p
1. Gift Card for Nails– I’ve been getting my nails done as long as I can remember (at least since I was 14). I don’t think there’s ever been a period longer than a couple of months where I didn’t have some sort of acrylic, shellac, or dip powder (I’ve been getting SNS dip nails for almost a year and I love it) on my nails. Do the math- that cost adds up quick going in every 2-3 weeks to get nails redone. A gift card for a nail salon is always the perfect gift and who doesn’t love a pedicure too! You truly can’t go wrong here.
2. iPhone 7– I’m always a sucker for the newest iPhone and I usually always upgrade when the new phone comes out. I wasn’t sure about the iPhone 7 because of the wireless headphone addition, but I think I am going to get one anyways. I look at it this way: my phone is basically like a third arm and I rely on my phone to be fast, take good pictures, and not make me want to throw it across the room when it’s being slow or buggy. I feel like my phone has been so crappy lately which I take as a sign that I need the new iPhone 7.
3. Burberry Trench Coat– I’ve always wanted one of these and I think that they are so classic and a timeless wardrobe staple. However, I would never pay retail and would probably find one at a resale shop or on eBay. I have also been wanting the quilted coat that was so popular like 10 years ago (I actually had one and sold it, go figure). I don’t know why I’ve been loving the Burberry check pattern lately … probably because I am desperate for a trip to London.
4. Stuart Weitzman Lowland Boots– I have wanted these forever and as much as I tried to find a good lookalike pair, the truth is that none of them were good quality and they all looked so cheap. I ended up finding a pair on sale and finally bought them in the sand color. I am about 2 years late with these but I still think they will be a good boot to have for many seasons.
5. Leopard Coat– I have a vintage leopard coat somewhere in my attic but I have been too lazy to go up there and search for it. I think this one from Mango is so cute and have seen a lot of people wearing it this fall on Instagram. I am waiting for it to go on sale and I will scoop it up!
6. Ugg Boots– Hate all you want but Ugg Boots are by far the most comfortable pair of shoes that you will ever put on your feet. I am embarrassed to say that both of mine have been worn for more than 5 years which is pretty disgusting if you think about all the nasty foot gunk that has probably accumulated on the inside. I think it’s time that Santa brought me a new pair of Uggs for Christmas!
7. Diptyque Candles– these are so overpriced but I really think the scents are unique and different from any other candles that I have smelled. I really like the Baies and Figuier scents and this little sampler kit comes with a smaller version of 3 popular scents. They also have some good Holiday scents but I always feel like Christmas is too late to be giving someone Holiday scents so I would just go with the classic ones as a gift.
8. Botox– what’s better than getting a gift card for Botox for Christmas? If you follow me on Snapchat you know that I love my forehead Botox and usually get it every 6 months. Botox can be very expensive if you get a lot of it (typically I get somewhere around 46 units) so a gift card for facial services would be the perfect gift for a lady friend you know wants to rid herself of forehead wrinkles forever!
9. Cow Art– I love unique art pieces and have been eyeing a cow painting for a long time. A little piece of art is a perfect gift, especially for someone who loves gallery walls because they can just throw it in with their other art. I like to collect prints and art when we travel and recently made a gallery wall this past summer that would look great with this cow painting addition!
Feel free to buy me any of the aforementioned items for Christmas 🙂
I have teamed up with some awesome blogger friends to give away a $500 Giftcard to Nordstrom! All you have to do is follow the prompts in the Rafflecoptor below – Good luck!