1. Tassel Necklaces– I think these necklaces are so fun and will go with pretty much anything. I have seen several versions of these floating around stores.
2. Maison Francis Kurkdjian– I have wanted to try this perfume but of course no one around here carries it. Has anyone sniffed it and if so, what are your thoughts? I am in the market for a light and airy spring fragrance … recommendations please!
3. Courrages Sunglasses– this brand makes the most retro and fun sunglasses that I’ve seen that resemble some classic ones from the 70’s.
4. Essie Nude Polishes– I am really into nude and neutral polishes right now. I think the past few years the nail trend has been heavy on blacks and weird colors like blues and yellows, so I am glad to see it going back to more “normal” colors (that my mom won’t ask me if I’m emo for wearing).
5. Goyard Bags– I have long been a fan of Goyard bags and I’d really love a bright color for spring such as this light blue color or maybe the yellow.
6. Statement Earrings– these rosette ones from J.Crew are so awesome, as are several others from the J.Crew spring collection. I am all about some statement earrings in the spring.
7. Charlotte Tilbury– another brand that I am dying to try, but no where around here sells it. Has anyone tried it and if so, what are your favs? I want to try the foundation as I’ve seen great things about it on the internet.
8. J.Crew Collection Lemon Tiger Skirt– I love this print and think it would be perfect with a chambray collared shirt and some nude pumps.
9. J.Crew Textured D’Orsay Flat– I love this shoe, but haven’t had the best luck with the d’orsay style of shoes. Typically the back rubs against my heels causing blisters. Looks like I will just admire these and won’t be buying.
10. Manolo Blahnik BB nude pump– I am on the hunt for the perfect nude pump for spring and I keep going back to these. They are quite pricey, so I’d love to find a more affordable pair that still look nice.
11. J.Crew Eaton Booties– as your #1 bootie enthusiast, it’s only right that I want these new J.Crew additions. I really don’t need another pair of booties.