Ahhh, the never ending wishlist. There is some cute stuff out there right now. I want just about everything above, and here’s why.
1. Madewell Sahara Jacket– this jacket combines two of my favorite things- a utility vest look with short sleeves! This is the perfect layering piece and would transition very easily into fall.
2. Sam & Lavi River Dress– I have wanted this dress since seeing it with the longer sleeved version in the anthropologie catalog. This dress is great to add a statement necklace or scarf and your favorite booties or sandals.
3. Kate Spade Bow Booties– I almost lost it when I saw these in the Kate Spade store. As you probably know, I love booties … and what cuter to add to a bootie than a bow???
4. J.Crew Boyfriend Jeans (now on sale)- I tried these on in store and they are really cute and oddly distressed without having holes.
5. Cynthia Rowley Flounce Dress– I think this is a great basic dress with a little bit of flare with the bottom ruffling. It also comes in baby pink and black.
6. Prada City Double Bag– I love the color of this bag and the fact that it can be carried with the top handles or the shoulder strap.
7. J.Crew Gingam Scarf– this scarf is much brighter in person and it is just begging to be worn with the chambray dress above from Anthropologie. Maybe even with the bow booties too.
8. & 9. Tibi Crop-Top and Full Skirt– I always include these full Tibi skirts, but the baby pink color is just too cute. Together with the crop top is the perfect party outfit.