1. Dermalogica Pre Cleanse & Age Smart Cleanser– I got a sample trial pack from Ulta last month of Dermalogica products and I really love how effective they are- they simply work! These were my favorite two items from the sample kit. I am not sure what the purpose of a pre-cleanse is, but it definitely cleaned out my pores which is important in the summer when you are wearing a lot of heavy sunscreen and sweating a lot.
2. Jan Marini Duality– As I’ve posted several times before, I am always battling with adult acne and hormonal acne, especially on the sides of my mouth. I feel like I breakout a lot more in the summer months, probably because I lather on the sunscreen. This product came at the recommendation of a skincare professional to really penetrate the deep cystic acne. It contains both retinol AND micronized benzoyl peroxide. I am really pleased with the results. It has cleared up an area on my cheeks that has been there for months.
3. Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Emulsion– I don’t know about you all, but even though I wear tons of sunscreen, I still manage to get freckles in the summer. I have had a sample of this for months but it took me seeing it on Slynnro’s blog to actually try it, and I must agree that it works great to lighten spots!
4. Image Skincare Matte Face Sunscreen– You all need to order this today … it’s absolutely the best face sunscreen that I’ve found. It is oil-free and a matte version, so it’s perfect for those of us with oily and acne-prone skin.
5. Dermalogica Age Smart Eye Cream– this is another item that I love from my Dermalogica sample pack. This light and easy-to-apply eye cream is a must have in the hot months.
6. Eucerin Daily Protection Body Lotion– It took me forever to find a body lotion that also included SPF that didn’t leave my skin feeling sticky.