1. Enjoy Luxury Line– if you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen my post yesterday about this hair line. I am obsessed. My salon started carrying it about 2 moths ago and after my stylist used it on my blowout, I had to get it! It makes your hair so soft and silky, but without weighing it down and as a bonus, it’s sulfate-free!
2. Jean Paul Gautier Classic Perfume– I was in Ulta the other day using a coupon when I sniffed this perfume. I knew it was a classic and I’ve always heard about it, but I was pleasantly surprised with how good it smelled.
3. Penoies- again, if you follow me on Instagram, you may know of my hardship with peonies this year. I have now purchased two batches from whole foods that will not bloom. I am bombarded daily with people’s perfect peony pictures and I am left with wilted ones. What gives?
4. J Brand Photo Ready Crop Jeans– The best jeans ever. They are so cute and stylish but yet very comfortable. You can dress them up with heels or wear them with sneakers.
5. J.Crew Malta Sandal– I wore these in a couple of outfit posts last week. They are officially my favorite spring/summer sandal. They are so easy to slip on and are actually very comfortable to wear for long periods!
6. J Brand Misfit Jeans– I have these and wear them all the time. They feel like pajama jeans.
7. Kate Spade Toucan Phone Case– I got this yesterday when I went in to Kate Spade looking for the “cat with whiskers” phone case. I figured this would be great for summer.
8. Kate Spade Lounge Pants– while I was in Kate Spade I saw these amazing floral silk lounge pants. Currently scheming ways to purchase.
9. Dermalogica Skin Smooth Cream– I love to follow random people on Instagram that I don’t know, but soon become obsessed with. My current favorite is “alwaysjudging”. She’s super cute and stylish and she recently posted about this cream she’s used for years. Naturally I had to give it a try.