1. Boscia Black Detoxifying Black Cleanser– I have been using this cleanser for a couple of weeks now and it has really helped my skin clear up and it also reduced the size of my pores. I use it with the charcoal sponge.
2. Boscia Charcoal Cleansing Sponge– I wanted to try one of this new charcoal sponges and found this one at Sephora. I really love how clean it makes your face feel after using it. I am using it with the black cleanser and the combo really helps my acne prone skin.
3. Tarte Tipsy Cheek Stain– this is the perfect cheek stain for a natural looking summer glow color. You can use it on top of your liquid foundation and a little goes a long way!
4. Tokyomilk Everything & Nothing– this is my new favorite scent. I can’t even really explain the smell, but it’s intoxicating and unique.
5. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo– this dry shampoo smells so good and does a great job at absorbing the grease in your hair but not making it too dry or icky feeling.
6. St. Tropex Bronzing Mousse– this is what I use if I really want a quick sunless tan look that will develop immediately and look even.
This post was brought to you by Sephora and Progrids.com