1. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask– I got a sample of this once and loved it, so I bought a full tub from Neiman Marcus. This quick and easy mask gives a good glow and makes your skin really smooth and ready for any products you may want to soak in after using this mask.
2. L’Occitane Province Divine Cream– I’ve read about this cream on several blogs and never thought that this brand would have a good face cream. One of my friends said that she asked someone with glowing skin what they had changed about their skincare routine, and this was it! I ordered a couple of samples on eBay and have been pleased so far- the smell is amazing and we’ll see if it gives me a glow too!
3. Davines Absolute Beautifying Potion– someone on my Instagram commented about this hair oil and I ordered some on Amazon to try. It is AMAZING and smells so good. I put it in damp hair as well as on dry hair. You could use so much and it still won’t leave your hair greasy or weighed down. It also made my annoying flyways disappear completely after one use. I am a new fan of this brand!
4. Rodan & Fields MacroExfoliator– one of my friends from college has been telling me about this exfoliator and I decided to give it a try. I love it! I use it every night before putting on any face cream and it makes the cream just soak into the skin. It removes all of your dry flaky skin and creates a smooth surface for optimal product use. It’s like getting a professional microdermabrasion at home!
5. Kerastase Initialiste– I heard about this from Slynnro and wanted to see if it would work for me. I am about 90% sure that the Wet Brush that I used to rave about it causing my hair to break off from using it on my wet hair. I know that it’s supposed to be for wet hair, but I swear it’s making my hair be in awful shape. I stopped using it about a week ago and started using this Initialiste to see if I could encourage some new growth. We’ll see if it works- I will report back.
Have you all ever tried any of these with any success?