1. Byredo Blanche Perfume– I bought a sample of this on eBay after hearing about it and it did not disappoint. It leaves a very clean smell almost like fresh linen. I really like it.
2. Verso Night Cream– I have now been using this for about two weeks and I love it. It was created by the inventor of Restalyne and contains Retinol 8. I have noticed a difference in the texture of my skin.
3. Oribe Shampoo & Conditioner– after getting a sample of this from a Neiman Marcus beauty purchase, I took the plunge and ordered this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair really soft and shiny.
4. Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation– I’ve talked about this foundation before. I think it’s a great splurge item because it lasts a long time! A little goes a long way and I can make one bottle last about 3-4 months.
5. Molton Brown Body Wash– also received this as a free sample and really like it. It smells invigorating and fresh and leaves your skin smelling good too.
6. Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant– I’ve been using this for about 3 years. I was at Nordstrom once and one of the sales associates swore by this deodorant. It has a light and tolerable scent and seriously LASTS all day.
this is my secret for keeping my long and color treated hair healthy with how much I’ve been curling it lately. You spray this on dry hair right before you heat style and it protects your hair from heat damage and also smells amazing.