I’ve been meaning to do a review video for what seems like forever now, but I figured I would just do a traditional post for some of these items so you can start using them sooner than later!
Here are some items that I’ve accumulated in the last couple of months that you definitely need to run out and but ASAP!
1. Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser Concealer– this stuff is AWESOME. I first saw my friend Grits write about it a long time ago. I ran out of my tried and true Chanel concealer, so I decided to get this at Target one day. I am sure glad that I did because I have been obsessed with it ever since. It goes on SO smooth and is so easy to blend. It almost illuminates your eye area (in a good way) to diminish dark circles and general ugliness that is under your eyes when you wake up in the morning. I couldn’t recommend this more! I got the “fair”.
Note: I could not find a picture of the brightener one in the white tube, but that is what I use.
2. Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer– hold the phone because this primer will change your makeup forever. I saw a lot of reviews for this on Sephora and was hesitant to try it, but I finally ordered it last week and it has completely changed the way my makeup looks on my skin. It looks flawless and even and stays like that all day.
3. Tarte Airbrush Foundation Brush– this brush is amazing. I put my foundation on the back of my hand and grab it with this brush. I don’t even have to buff it or anything, the bristles just work their magic and make the foundation look flawless. This brush is my new best friend.
4. Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation– I’ve written about this before and have been using it for a while. I absolutely LOVE this foundation and the finish that it gives. It almost dries like a powder, but not a dry powder, more of a dewy matte powder look. I know it’s expensive, but one bottle has lasted me several months because it’s super runny and you don’t have to use a lot. I’ve also read that L’oreal Magic Nude Powder Foundation is a dupe and contains almost the same ingredients, although I haven’t tried that one.
5. Nars Albatross Powder– just a dusting of this on your cheeks will give you a glow like you wouldn’t believe. I put this over blush to create a nice dewy effect on my cheeks.
So there you have it! This is what I use on a daily basis to attempt to achieve a flawless finish.