1. Saint Laruent Du Jour Bag– I loved this bag when it first came out, but I can’t decide if it looks too much like a Birkin wannabe or not. I really love the shape, though, and also love that it comes with a shoulder strap.
2. Alice & Olivia Tweed Moto Jacket– I love this different take on the traditional leather moto jacket. This would go with so many things!
3. J.Crew Excursion Vest– this year the excursion vest comes in striped, camo, or pink. Honestly, I want all three! I really love this striped one.
4. Isabel Marant Boot– this is a great boot to throw on with leggings and an oversized sweater.
5. Joie Dress– I love the print on this dress and think it would look great with a moto jacket and tights.
6. Tom Ford Ombre de Hyacinth– this dark floral scent is the perfect addition to my fall perfume collection!
7. Chanel Les Beiges– I’ve heard about this new line from Chanel for a while now and I’m dying to try it out.
8. J.Crew Antiqued Floral Dress– I love this fall floral print, but I think this dress is too long. If I got it, I would definitely get it shortened and make it less dressy by wearing it with a utility vest or tights and boots.