I’ve been meaning to post this for a while but just haven’t had time. I’m in Kentucky this weekend for my 10 year HS reunion (pump the breaks, time). Without further adieu, here are some things that I am loving lately.
1. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream– so last weekend I went and got all of the September issues of the major magazines. In one of the magazines was a sample of Olay Regenerist Mico-Sculpting cream. I had always heard that Olay products used a lot of the same ingredients of the more expensive creams, but admittedly I scoffed at the thought of using Olay face products. I tried the sample and this cream is awesome! My skin is so smooth and the overall appearance was amazing just one day after using it. I promptly drove to Walgreen’s and got the face cream that I tried with a 3 dollar off coupon.
2. Real Raw Beauty Oil– I’ve posted about this for a while, but I am convinced that this stuff is making my eyelashes grow like crazy. It’s all I used to take off my eye-makeup and I haven’t used any eyelash serums or enhancers in months, but yet my eyelashes are really long right now and this is all that I can attribute to that.
3. Paleo Love Co Brownies– my sister-in-law (another one besides the one with the raw food business) started making Paleo brownies and they are delicious and also gluten free! I am not on the Paleo diet- I just love the brownies! She delivers anywhere in the US.
4. Wet Brush– I’ve posted about this before too, but this little brush is a lifesaver. I haven’t combed out my hair after a shower in months. I just use this brush and my nasty rat’s nest is detangled in a couple of minutes.
5. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation– Another item that I’ve posted about before … the best foundation ever! It goes on so light and smooth. I will definitely be repurchasing this over and over again.
6. Wella Brilliance Shampoo & Conditioner– I got a sample of this from my hair salon and really love it. It smells amazing and makes my hair really soft and manageable.
7. Keratin Dry Shampoo– another item that I got from the hair salon … from the makers of the Keratin shampoo. This is a great dry shampoo and it has the added benefit of a Keratin Complex.
8. OPI Russian Navy Shellac– I was tired of summer colors at the nail salon, so this past week I went dark with Russian Navy. It’s such a good dark color without being black.
9. Bond Westside Perfume– I actually ordered another Bond perfume and got the Westside bon bon as a sample. I ended up loving the Westside scent even more than the one that I ordered.
10. Safe & Sound Song– I know this song is played out, but I just love it and think it’s such a jolly song.